1) IDBI- Officers 1920,
2) Indian Bank- Officers 284,
3) Pallavan GramBank- Officers/Cashiers 72,
4) BSNL- Management Trainees 300
5) BHEL /HYB- Artisans 317 posts
Industrial Development Bnk of India (IDBI Bank)
Regd. Office : IDBI Tower, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, mumbai- 400005
Website : http://www.idbi.com/
Online submission of application : Between 20/10/2009 and 26/10/2009 for the posts of Executives and Assistant Manager and between 20/10/2009 and 23/01/2010 for the posts of Manager and Assistant General Manager
IDBI Bank, a new generation fully computerised banking company having majority share holding by Government of India, invites application for following posts :
- Executive (On contract basis) : 300 posts, Qualification : Graduate in any discipline, Age : 25 years
- Assistant Manager Gr. A : 850 posts, Qualification : Graduate with 60% in any discipline, Age : 28 years
- Manager Gr. B : 370 posts, Qualification : Graduate from a recognised university and preference to CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ MBA/ CAIIB, Age : 32 years, Experience : 3 years experience in Bank/ Insurance/ Mutual Fund etc.
- Assistant General Manager Gr. C : 400 posts, Qualification : Graduate from a recognised university and preference to CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ MBA/ CAIIB, , Age : 37 years. Relaxation is age as per Govt. rules., Experience : 5 years in Banking, Insurance/ Non Banking Finance company, Mutual Fund etc.
Reservation as per Govt. rules.
Selection by Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply : Apply Online between the date prescribed above. The print out of the system generated application along with the documents/ certificates and fee should be sent by Ordinary post only in a closed envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………. ” to the desired postal box address.
For detailed information visit http://www.idbi.com/idbi/careers.asp for copy of challans and link to online submission of application
Indian Bank invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for the posts of Specialist and Probationary Officer :
- Probationary Officers (PO) : 118 posts in Gr.I, Age : 21-30 years as on 01/07/09
- Industrial Development Officers (Engineering) : 14 posts in Gr.I (Electrical-2, Chemical-2, Electronics-2, Mechanical-2, Leather Technology-2, Production/ Metallurgy-2, Textile-2)
- Technical Officers (Engineering) : 11 posts (Automobile-1, Civil-7, Electrical-3) in Grr.II/III
- Senior Manager (Risk Management) : 01 post in Gr.III
- Manager (Risk Management) : 01 post in Gr.II
- Client Relationship Managers (Wealth Management Services): 43 posts in Gr.I
- Deputy Administrator (Wealth Management Services): 06 posts in Gr.III
- Chief Dealer (Treasury Operations) : 01 post in Gr.IV
- Dealer – Derivative Desk (Treasury Operations) : 02 posts in Gr.I
- Dealer – Derivative Desk (Treasury Operations) : 02 posts in Gr.II
- Dealer – Forex Desk (Treasury Operations) : 02 posts in Gr.I
- Chartered Accountants : 01 post in Gr.IV
- Chartered Accountants : 01 post in Gr.V
- Credit Officers : 08 posts in Gr.II
- Credit Officers : 07 posts in Gr.III
- Credit Syndication Officers : 03 posts in Gr.II
- Credit Syndication Officers : 03 posts in Gr.III
- Planning Officers/ Economists : 03 posts in Gr.II
- Computer Officers (Technology Management) : 02 posts in Gr.V
- Computer Officers (Technology Management) : 02 posts in Gr.IV
- Computer Officers (Technology Management) : 07 posts in Gr.II
- Computer Officers (Technology Management) : 13 posts in Gr.I
- Security Officers : 10 posts in Gr.II
- Legal Officers : 10 posts in Gr.II
- Hindi Officers : 13 posts in Gr.I
Application Fee : Rs.400/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM candidates) to be paid in any branch of Indian Bank only by cash by challans only which can be downloaded from the website.
How to Apply : Application should be submitted only Online at the Indian Bank website between 16/10/2009 and 16/11/2009 .
Important Dates :
- Opening date for Online Registration – 16th October 2009
- Opening date for Payment of fees at branches- 16th October 2009
- Closing date for Online Registration – 16th November 2009
- Date of Written-Test – 3rd January 2010 (for Specialist Officers including Rural Marketing Officers)
- Date of Written-Test (for Probationary Officers) – 17th January 2010
Please visit http://www.indianbank.in/career.php for all the details and a link to the online submission of the application.
Applications are invited for appointment in Officer Scale–I cadre and Clerk cum Cashier cadre in Pallavan Grama Bank.
- Officer Scale–I : 32 posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-8, Gen-18) , Pay Scale : Rs. 10000 – 18240/-, Age : 21-30 Years.
- Clerk cum Cashier : 40 posts (SC-7, OBC-10, Gen-23), Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 – 13210, Age : 18-28 years
Application Fee : For SC / ST / HI / OH / EX – Serviceman candidates : Rs.50/- for each post. For all others including OBC : Rs.300/- for each post. Requisite Application Fee must be paid only by means of Account Payee crossed MICR Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque issued by a Scheduled Bank payable at Salem in favour of " PALLAVAN GRAMA BANK – RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2009”.
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed Application format by ordinary post only, in a cover superscribed with the words “ Application for the post of ——————– , Post code No. —- Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment Project 2009 and Choice of centre for written examination ————– Centre Code —- “ to reach the following address on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
- Officer : Post Box No. 8471, Mandpeshwar, Borivali West, Mumbai – 400103
- Clerks : Post Box No. 9054, Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400063
Important Date :
- Last date for receipt of application : 10/11/2009
- Date of Written Exam for Officer Cadre : 03/01/2009
- Date of Written Exam for Clerical Cadre : 10/01/2009
Please view http://www.pallavangramabank.in/dloads/pallavan_rrb_careeroct_09.pdf for complete, detailed information and application form.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Closing date for receipt of application for the post of Management Trainees has been extended till 23/10/2009
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 300 Management Trainee (MT) through competitive examinations to be held on All India basis, on different dates :
- Management Trainee (MT) : 300 posts (UR-153, OBC-81, SC-38, ST-18) (PH-9) (Telecom Operation-250, Telecom Finance-50) , Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500 (IDA), Age : 30 years. Relaxation in age as per rules, Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in any of the following disciplines – (i) Telecommunications (ii) Electronics (iii) Computer/IT (iv) Electrical plus to years regular full time MBA for Telecom Operations and CA/ICWa/CS for Telecom Finance. On successful completion of Probation-cum-training, the officer shall be appointed as Manager (MT)
Selection Process : The mode of selection is through open Competitive Examination. All the candidates shall have to undergo the similar recruitment process i.e. the Written Examination+Group Discussion+Structured Interview.
Application Fee : Rs 1500/- in the form of demand draft/ pay order drawn in favour of Senior Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer payable at the respective stations of telecom circle. No Fee payable by SC/ST/PH.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format in an envelope be marked “Application for the post of MTs (External Candidate) in BSBL” in bold letters on top of it and should be send to the respective DGM in the recpective CGM of the Circle concern where a candidate want to apply. Application forms complete in every respect must reach on or before
Please view document http://www.bsnl.co.in/Misc/Advt%20MT%20external.doc for all the details and application form is available at http://www.bsnl.co.in/Misc/application%20form%20-%20external.doc
Advertisement No. 02/2009
Recruitment of 471 Skilled Artisans
BHEL, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad, a major Manufacturing unit having a workforce of around 5,700 employees is looking for Skilled Artisans in the following trades:
- Artisans : 317 post (Machinist-48, Turner-47, Fitter-192, Welder-20, Carpenter-5, Blacksmith-5)
- Qualification: Matric / SSC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade of Machinist (Composite) / Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder /Moulder with not less than 60% marks in both NTC and NAC for General and OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- Age: Upper age limit as on 01/10/2009 – 27 years.
Fee : Rs.125/- to be deposited in SBI A/c No. 30892902985
How to Apply : Apply online at BHEL Hyderabad website between 10/10/2009 and 31/10/2009. 06/11/2009 is Last date for receiving the acknowledgement slip, generated after on-line submission of application form, along with copy of processing fee challan (if applicable) and the required documents by ordinary post at Post Box No.10, BHEL Post Office, Ramachandrapuram H.E., Hyderabad – 502032.
- Further details and Application Form is available at http://recruit1.bhelhyd.co.in/